Agree to an ID and add comment simultaneously

Is it possible to click the agree button on an ID and add a comment before if gets posted? Currently you have to agree and then edit your ID to add a comment. Or you have to type in your ID and then it will allow you to add a comment before posting.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure this is the only way to do both simultaneously.

5 Likes

Yep, no way to do it while clicking on Agree.

Would a feature request for this capability be used by many?

Canā€™t speak for ā€˜manyā€™, but personally while I have missed this, it would be relevant for me only on a very small fraction of my IDs. A keyboard shortcut for ā€˜follow this observationā€™ would be more useful for me (and I can even live without that without suffering too much).

1 Like

Personally, I donā€™t see any need for it. If you simply want to support the identification, then the ā€œagreeā€ button is fine.

If you want to make a specific comment at the same time as agreeing, then doing a copy/paste or typing out the name in addition to your comment is simple.

Changing it would seem to just add unnecessary complication to the under-the-hood aspects of the site, and there are vastly more pressing issues to deal with first.

Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies. As mentioned, there are more pressing matters that need attention. The copy/paste option is a good suggestion.

What is needed is an ability to edit ids without opening second tab, that way you could also add a comment to your agreeing id or do everything else with it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.