Wow, this sounds great, yes!

1 Like

Yes yes

1 Like

Yes, happy to participate

1 Like

(Cathy raises her hand enthusiastically!) “Add me in!”

1 Like

Yes. I can pay the survey out to our citizen scientist member base if that would be helpful to you?

2 Likes

Yes! I’ll be happy to participate.

1 Like

Yes, sure.

1 Like

Yes. There’s a 5 character minimum for responding on this forum, so this second sentence is just for meeting that requirement.

2 Likes

Yes. Good luck with your project.

1 Like

Yes, added characters so I can post this ;)

1 Like

Yes …

1 Like

Yes sure.

1 Like

@ademaio
I have yet to receive a PM from you regarding the survey, can you give us an update?

4 Likes

Yes, I’m willing.

1 Like

Yes, I am willing to take a short anonymous survey regarding my experience using Citizen Science platform(s) next month.

1 Like

Hi everyone- thank you for all the interest in the survey! I posted this initially to find out if it was realistic to carry out a survey in this forum- which it looks like it is! I’m still working on finalizing the survey content. It will be available in early June. I’ll post it on this forum when it is ready. Thanks again for taking the time to post your interest and tips! I’m relieved to find such an interested and supportive group!

Sincerely,
Alicia

P.S. I’m new to citizen science myself but I recorded a “cucumber green spider” yesterday… so much fun! Instantly hooked :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you for the offer! Do you know if they use iNaturalist or a different platform? I’m going to talk this over with my advisor :)

1 Like

Hi Misty- Sorry, which member base are you referring to? I might be interested but just need some more details. Thank you!