Requests exceed Bubble of joy

This is why the other method just mentioned by @pisum is so wonderful.

Oops. I ignore the notifications as such, just using the angry red number to remind me to work thru my dashboard list. I like to sort thru that list. Opening some in a new tab. Clicking show more for others. Unfollowing where I have reached the limit of my interest.

When I started I was so overwhelmed by ANY notifications, that I ignored them all. Then it took me a long time to chew thru my backlog.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How does the following/the Activity tab differ between iOS and Android?

Catastrophe? As in disaster?

Just using @dianastuder 's words!

1 Like

The button at the bottom of the list just takes me back to my Dashboard which has no further information that I can find. I feel like I’m going in a circle.

You don’t get enough of them then to even have another button. Anyway dashboard has all the notifications you get, what exactly you’re looking for?

1 Like

At this point, I’m not sure anymore!

I messed around on my dashboard and found some stuff that I did not know about, and I think my problem is solved. I haven’t really looked at it since I set it up a few years ago. I apologise, and thank everyone for their forbearance and help!

It’s this - from Zorba the Greek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Dy_5zMfEM

In that context, it’s even more funny!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.