Summary of names

hello, is there a way i can see all the name i provided to specie on iNat?
each and every name i gave to a specie collected in one list, that might be edited.

Thanks

2 Likes

Do you mean, to see a list of all the names (accepted, synonyms, old, etc) of a given species?
What do you want to do with this information?

1 Like

ื”ื™ื™,
ืœื ืื ื™ ืžืชื›ื•ื•ืŸ, ืœื–ื” ืฉืื ื™ ื ืชืชื™ ืฉืžื•ืช ืขื‘ืจื™ื™ื ืœืขืฉืจื•ืช ืฉืœ ืžื™ื ื™ื ื‘ืืชืจ, ื•ืื ื™ ืชื”ื™ืชื™ ื”ืื ื™ืฉ ืœื™ ืื•ืคืฆื™ื” ืœืจืื•ืช ืจืฉื™ืžื” ืชื—ืช ื”ืฉื ืฉืœื™, Centaur, ื•ื‘ื” ืœืจืื•ืช ื›ืœ ืฉื ืขื™ื‘ืจื™ ืฉื ืชืชื™ ื‘ืืชืจ

ืœื“ืขืชื™ ืœื ื ื™ืชืŸ ืœื”ืฉื™ื’ ืจืฉื™ืžื” ื›ื–ื•.

ื‘ื“ืฃ ื”ื˜ืงืกื•ืŸ ืชื—ืช ืฉืžื•ืช / ื ื™ื”ื•ืœ ืฉืžื•ืช, ืืžื•ืจ ืœื”ื™ื•ืช ื“ืจืš ืœืจืื•ืช ืžื™ ื”ื•ืกื™ืฃ ืฉื ืžืกื•ื™ื. ืืš ืื ื™ ืœื ืžืฆืœื™ื—ื” ืœืžืฆื•ื ืืช ื–ื” :sweat_smile:
ืืฉืืœ ื‘ืื ื’ืœื™ืช ื›ื™ ืื•ืœื™ ืืคืฉืจื™ ื‘ื“ืจืš ืฉืื ื™ ืœื ืžื›ื™ืจื”, ืื‘ืœ ืื ื™ ื—ื•ืฉืฉืช ืฉืชืฆื˜ืจืš ืœืขืฉื•ืช ื—ื™ืคื•ืฉ ื™ื“ื ื™.

so what we are looking for is a list of taxa for which a specific user has contributed common names. no idea how to do this.

1 Like

Do you may know who can?

maybe @bouteloua or @jdmore?

1 Like

I am not aware of any way to assemble such a list with current API functionality.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.