Spam accounts - enhance users "Identifications" page to manage deleted content

I’ll have to admit I had seen it a couple times before, but thought it was some sort of weird unicode or html translation thing… like  

I googled it, found out that it meant “too long didn’t read”, which didn’t make sense in the context of your post, so I asked.

It derails and sidetracks the original post. Seriously, what is wrong with using the word “Summary”? It’s been in the dictionary far longer than “TL;DR” and would be understood by considerably greater an audience.

What’s logical about having a choice of two words, and picking the one that’s only been in the dictionary since 2018? What’s logical about using a word and saying “if you don’t know what it means, you can google it”. Last I remember there was a push for “Plain English” contracts and all that. This is like saying “If you can’t understand the contract, hire a lawyer to explain it to you”

Take this one for example. it ended up in a discussion about whether it meant “didn’t” or “don’t”, whether it is appropriate at the beginning of the post or after. Exclusionary? The first couple times I encountered it I didn’t understand what it meant, or even recognise that it DID mean something… I thought it was some glitchy html thing. When there is communication happening that others don’t understand, it leaves you thinking there is “hidden” communication going on. Maybe “narrow minded world view” is some code for “check this idiot out, he doesn’t even know what TLDR means”