Human observation shows under dashboard subscription for Psilocybe

There are hundreds of them:
https://www.inaturalist.org/identifications?taxon_id=61395

I dont know why the CV would fixate on this one specific mushroom, unless there is something else going on.

1 Like

Not sure about the toucans, but I’ve seen a lot of mosquito observations where they are on somebody (I admire their restraint; my first instinct would be to swat it). The AI may be learning to associate skin tones and humans with mosquitoes.

Since a lot of guinea pigs are pets, I could imagine there’s a lot of observations of humans holding them to keep them in place for the pics, as opposed to cats/dogs/etc, which are easier to photograph without a human. Then again, you’d think humans holding their guinea pig pets would be marked captive and ignored by the AI, though.:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Putting aside the ethical and in some places legal concerns (although I am sure that the US law on this is less strict than other places), the biggest issue I have with these is that in many cases it is clear the person has not consented, nor is even aware they are being photographed.

While the law may support that you have no legal expectation of privacy in a public place, it still seems like something that should not be condoned.

2 Likes