I would like an iNat hat

Got mine today!
Plus: Order came quickly.
Minus: It’s approximately a size smaller than expected even though I ordered on the large size of my actual measurement. I doubt I’ll be able to wear it after washing. :neutral_face: There are no refunds or exchanges. Take that into account when you place your own orders.

6 Likes

I’m interested in iNat bandanas. So hard to find good bandanas, and I wear one most days in the field.

2 Likes

Are the current tees scoop neck? They look crew neck to me but I could be wrong. Maybe some pictures of someone wearing these might be useful to some people.

Of course this might be a difference in language. I would only use scoop neck to describe a neckline low enough to wear a necklace above the neckline (British English).

1 Like

I would also describe them as crew neck and not scoop neck. I’m wearing the same shirt (just with original branding) in my user profile. It’s a women’s medium, in case that helps anyone.

2 Likes

Don’t make it dirty, than it does not need washing. Mine arrived today. Shipping to Europe is possible but takes some time ( 10 days including Thanksgiving). At this time the shirt is big enough but I did not wash it after delivery…

2 Likes

I got mine today. As mentioned, it does run very small so be sure to check the measurement chart!
I’m super excited to wear it.

2 Likes

I LOVE MY SHIRT!!! Certainly revealing, but I’ll just wear it inside :-)

2 Likes

clarify?

2 Likes

Maybe that the white shirts are (like most white shirts) slightly transparent?

1 Like

yeah. that’s sort of what i was wondering, but i figured that semi-transparency is a well-known property of white t-shirts. (it’s why i don’t wear white t-shirts myself most of the time.) so i guess i’m really wondering if the comment above means that the shirt is particularly revealing compared to an average white t-shirt, or if it means something else?

1 Like

mine seems normal

2 Likes

Nothing revealing about mine, but it’s black.

2 Likes

Mine is black too - i meant that it is sufficiently snug that it leaves very little to the imagination, which, being as how I have rather a lot to reveal, is somewhat unfortunate lol.

5 Likes

Oof, yeah I had ordered a size up and even that is on the tight side.

3 Likes

I feel your pain, mens’ / unisex t-shirts will never look good on me. Too baggy or too tight with no option in between. I’m glad there was an option for womens’-fit.

3 Likes

yeah i am pretty skinny with no bulging muscles or anything so it doesn’t fit that way on me, i am wearing it right now in fact. But, i don’t know if the iNat staff have any control over the sizing, maybe just should tell people to buy a size larger than they think.

1 Like

This is an unwashed women’s medium. Sorry I only had one tape measure with both imperial and metric. The width is about 16 in/40.5 cm across the chest, the length is about 26.75 in/68 cm. Of note, the website lists the width as 16.74 in for the women’s medium, but the only place that measures 16.74 is across the very bottom of the shirt. I assumed the measurements given would be across the chest since that’s sort of the standard place to measure shirt width. So maybe that’s the issue?

5 Likes

By the way @carrieseltzer and other staff, I want to say I appreciate the minimalist packaging. Most t-shirts have to come with a box, styrofoam packing peanuts, and a pamphlet – what I got was a gray baggie with a label on the outside and a t-shirt on the inside. :herb: :green_heart:

20 Likes

The shirt fits much better (less tight) after a day of wear. That’s cotton for you. Will have to remember to not put in the dryer.

2 Likes

I’d love to see some iNat bumper stickers and decals for my camera case!

4 Likes