What's the sourest fruit you've ever tasted?

I have eaten the sourest fruit,but its amazing when u feel the sourness. Due to this sourness our moths become a bit num,thats what happened to me
Bimbli is the name of the fruit

1 Like

That’s exactly the one me and @navaneethsinigeorge were talking about!!! I know, it’s numbing… ARGHHH

1 Like

No idea. Maybe some kind of Cultivated Variant stuff. Some moringas are perennial and some are annual, for example. Same species, but humans have bred them in different ways. Plus, both the tamarind and the starfruit (and another of its relatives, the Bilimbi) come from tropical Asia.

1 Like

Thats super irritating when that happens,it feels like the tounge has lost touch with the nerves that connect the brain and the tongue

1 Like

Yea,agree 100%
Its kinda a unexpectable taste and you are right Super delicious

1 Like

:yum: we put it in everything: Sambals, Lentil Curries (Dhal), Curries, soups, you name it.

1 Like

And cannot forget the tensing of the jaw socket. It’s like your jaw is being pulled into your skull.

1 Like

Hi! I have taste a fruit in Brasil called pempaya and that was so horrible, it’s acid like a cheese that I tasted a long years ago in France hahaha. The cheese it’s gorgonzola, an specie of blue cheese

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.