I finished my Diploma of Conservation & Land Management in June 2019, and loved every minute of it! I also studied Biology & Agricultural Science in High School, and love to learn about ecosystems and biological functions.
I am a member of, and run the Facebook page for Friends of Fotheringham, which is a volunteer group that helps local council to look after a lovely nature reserve in the City of Greater Dandenong in south-east Melbourne. Check out our page - https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfFotheringham.
I’m also a data nerd. I am a data analyst by nature, and I’m lucky to work with what I love. I enjoy working with Excel, Access, and other database software.
Some of my hot topic recommendations:
- Before you create a project, read this!
- For newbies: definitely read the FAQ (help page)!! and all the tabs on the Getting Started page
- iNat tips & tricks - beginner’s guide from an expert
- Feature request for a bulk-identification tool
- Tutorial wiki on Identification Etiquette
- Forum discussion: Why do some power users upload so many ‘Unknown’ observations?
- Tutorial wiki on how to perform unusual searches/filters
- Blog post on how to add photos to your journal posts (blog)