A File that I Can't Upload to Inaturalist/ Help me Identify

Okay, so I have this file on ‘Googe Drive’ from my trail camera, which basically shows a large bushy tail go past my trail camera. The issue is that I can’t post it on ‘Inaturalist’ because there is no option to put a link for the observation media. If anyone knows how I can upload this onto ‘Inaturalist’, or can even just identify it here (link below) that would be great! (The video takes place in deep southern Ontario)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BFnktPVlIEtPBgURzZLb9HQcoq4ELNHv/view?usp=sharing

You could convert it into a gif, that’s what I do with my videos. As long as it’s not too long you should have no problem with uploading a gif

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will give this a try right now!

1 Like

I would also suggest adding the best screenshot that you can. I believe that it has been stated that there’s no guarantee that gifs of vids will always be supported, so this will be a bit of an insurance policy.

3 Likes

Yes, I’d take a screenshot (or screenshots) of the best frame(s) and post them to iNat and link to teh video in the description. I’m going to close this thread as the forum is not a place to to ask for ID help.

3 Likes