Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): iOS
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): 3.0.3 build 604
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Safari
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
Step 1: Make 150 plus iNat observations
Step 2: Put preliminary IDs on them, and then attempt to upload them all by hitting upload button at top of observation page.
Step 3: It used to always be the case that the observations would upload in chronological order every time I did this. However, since I got this new version of the app, the observation upload entirely in random order. Very strange. Eventually they do all upload, but I would prefer they upload in chronological order.