Can I only disagree with annotation, or can I also correct it?

Hi,

I ran into an observation marked in the annotations as “sex cannot be determined” which is wrong, as it clearly is a male. I can only disagree with the given annotation, so basically I can say “oh yes, the sex can be determined” but I cannot mark it as a male. Or is there a way around it?

Thanks!

3 Likes

You cannot change someone else’s annotation yourself. You can comment on the observation asking them to change/withdraw their annotation, they won’t get a notification when you downvote it

1 Like

I have the same question, it seems inappropriate to mention the mistake in comment section as well.

1 Like

unless the user notices it’s wrong, this is the best and only way to resolve the mistake :)

4 Likes

Sometimes the person who put in the annotation is not the observer, would they be notified by comment too?

You can @ whoever did the annotation in the comment.

1 Like

Ok. I never thought about it being insufficient when I e.g. disagreed with a certain sex, as then usually of course it would mean I think the opposite. But I feel disagreeing with “cannot be determined” calls for correcting so its the first time I think about that. I left a comment clarifying the sex :-)
Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.