Can someone please help ID these plants for me

and how I should take care of them?

often I show water them?
can I over water them? should I spray them with water?

I want to read all about them :)

and how I can take of them better - as you can see some are not doing that well … starting with the worst …

thank you so much !!!

just the names will do - as I can look up all the info … but any additional info is much appreciated …

just list the names in any order that you see - once I look them up - I will know which you are referring to …

PS is this the right

Hi @InGearX and welcome to the iNaturalist Forum.

This forum is a place to ask questions about iNaturalist. The best way to get images identified is to post the images as observations on iNaturalist itself. Please visit https://www.inaturalist.org for information on getting started.

And if you have questions about how it works, and can’t find answers in the extensive help materials there, feel free to come back and ask here on the forum. Welcome!

2 Likes

I’ll second @jdmore. Though, most people here are better with wild plants and the like. If you’ve made an account with iNaturialist and started uploading photos of your house plants, make sure to check the box that they’re cultivated, since they’re not wild. :)

I’ll give you a few general tidbits since you seem at your wit’s end:

Off the cuff and without a proper index to tell you taxon names, I can tell you you got several species of dracena, some golden pothos, a few others that are pretty standard houseplants. They look pretty normal from the photos. You’re going to get leaves that go brown and come off. It’s a part of having live plants. They’re imperfect, just like us. :)

The only time I’d worry is if the plant leaves are suddenly wilting/going yellow/etc all at once.

3 Likes

thank you
got it
will do

ohhh good info

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.