Confusion about "arrived in the region via anthropogenic means" designation for an observation

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello! So I started this topic a while ago: https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/confusion-about-arrived-in-the-region-via-anthropogenic-means-designation-for-an-observation/22560/2

The topic is now closed and I realized I never updated! So I was able to connect with the NPSpecies Data Manager at National Park Service. She said that I had indeed found a mistake in their database, and that she was glad I brought it to their attention. The NPSpecies list for Rock Creek Park has since been corrected to include Trillium grandiflorum as a native species as it should!

I commented to share this update on my curation flag on the Trillium grandiflorum taxon page. So hopefully iNat can be corrected as well. Thanks to everyone who helped with this topic!

4 Likes

(I reopened the old thread and moved your new one here)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.