Consensus ID versus Research Grade

If you have a specific observation, you can search for that observation (by number) to add photos to a species page. My first thought on how to do address your issue would be to just search for observations with specific filters/URLs, and once you’ve found an observation you like, search for it manually on the photo search. The only problem is that I don’t know how to set up a search that specifically gets what you’re looking for. It would be close to get just RG and casual (i.e. without Needs ID), but I can’t figure that out either. I don’t think it’s possible to directly exclude specific quality grades (see this thread), or add more than one with an “or” function. You could just look through two separate searches of RG observations and Casual observations separately. That still wouldn’t help you restrict casual to observations to ones that had confirming IDs. I’m not sure if this is possible either, but if you could search for Community Taxon only (see this feature request), that might be possible. Then you could essentially exclude observations with just one ID (i.e. had no Community Taxon). Or searching by the number of IDs would work, but that’s also not possible. I guess this isn’t super helpful—just listing of a bunch of potential feature requests. :)