Date Added: Months Filter not working

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): N/A

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Chrome

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing :

Description of problem: On the identify screen, the Months feature of the Date Added filter is not working. When you select a month, it does not filter based on that month (it ignores it). Note that it does add the parameters to the url.

Step 1:
Go to

Step 2:
Click “Filters”

Step 3:
Click “More Filters”

Step 4:
Click “Months” under “Date Added”

Step 5:
Select “April”
(Note that it does not matter which month)
You will see that the url is now:

Expected: Seeing observations that were uploaded in April (of any year)
Actual: Seeing observations that were uploaded most recently

Step 6:
refresh page
Expected: When looking at date added filter, I expect to see my previous entry selected in the UI
Actual: "Months is still selected, but when there was a single month selected, it did not repopulate the UI (url stayed correct)

Note: If there were multiple selections, they did repopulate correctly (I tried Jan - Mar) but it still ignored the filter.

Other things I tried: All other filters under “Date Added” seemed to work as expected.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Date Added Filter on Identify Not Working Right