How can iNat be formalized for homeschooling?

There should be harmony, as it was stated above, it’s in human nature to protest against what they’re told to do if they don’t want to do that, sometimes it helps a lot to have some sort of schedule, but as everything else iNat can quickly become a burden if you need to “do” it when you have no will to, likely tasks should always be pretty quick to finish, but there should be a great variety of them to choose, with no push to complete all of them, that way there’ll be a constant reward and less stress. To add, there’s less stress in doing something “not for lesson/exam”, because you don’t have to copy all the info in your brains and have control over what and how you do. Though I’d recommend to read everything (mb besides poetry) that you’re told to in school, it’s better to learn on someone else’s mistakes.

2 Likes

This is another nice thread, and nice links as well.

What is the opposite of a black hole. Because everytime I am on the forums I get drawn in deep and deeper , and there is so much to learn.

1 Like

@ captainfaris welcome to the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.