iNaturalist app login

The iNaturalist app says your password has changed(it did not) Enter your new password here: Enter password box
I have not been on for quite a bit so does iNat log you out and that’s it’s way of telling you?

Platform: Android

App version number: 1.20.30

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/): I don’t have one at the time next time it pops up I will take one and put it here

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.): not even sure what is wrong!

Hi @inaturalistuser123456219191, can you provide some more details? I added the questions from the bug report template above.

2 Likes

I filled what I could out!

Here is a photo!

Just added a comment to keep this report open as it still does this when I did not change my password at all.

Has anyone else experienced this? We haven’t gotten any reports at help@inaturalist.org. @inaturalistuser123456219191 if you feel comfortable doing so, can you please email help@inaturalist.org with your iNaturalist username? Sometimes it helps us if we know what specific account to look into.