Just a "Thank You"

I have only recently started using iNaturalistUK, but I have a few thousand images and short videos of all sorts of microlife which I have observed with my microscopes. I have a few books, and I use various online resources to attempt identifications of what I see.
But, I have learned more in a few weeks on here than over the couple of years I’ve been doing this, and that’s down to a few people with far greater knowledge than I, who take the time to correct my attempted identifications.
Thank you. I appreciate what you’re doing.
:smiley:

99 Likes

Well said, I totally agree! Thank you Inaturalist! Ya’ll have made what we do funner and easier; all while building a lasting bond within the community that ya’ll created. Long live Inaturalist!

14 Likes

Feature request: Need button that allows users to give more than one :heart: on a post. :wink:

7 Likes

For sure. With iNaturalist I learned so much about nature that I definitely would not have known if I hadn’t joined. I wake up in the morning and one of the first things I do is go outside and see what I can observe!

14 Likes

Yes, I’ve even learned some stuff about plants… almost completely unintentionally!

9 Likes

Agreed! iNaturalist has brought me so much joy and knowledge.

9 Likes

I am so thankful for Inat being a large part of my life.
@AlanM Thank you for being a part of this ever-growing community and contributing data!

5 Likes

Hear, hear! I’ve been participating for a little more than a month, and I’ve learned so much! I appreciate the collaborative spirit and look forward to getting to know the community over time.

5 Likes

@alanyoshioka Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Your experience mirrors mine several years ago. This is a terrific community!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.