Looking for a Critical Review/ Proof Read of a scientific piece about human-wildlife conflict issues surrounding the Chacma Baboon populations in the Western Cape Peninsula, South Africa

Hi Folks,

I am very proud to announce that I have recently completed a thorough and comprehensive report on human-wildlife conflict issues surrounding the Chacma Baboon (Papio ursinus) populations in the Western Cape Peninsula, South Africa. This report utilizes statistical data visualized through GIS and examines current approaches to conflict mitigation, their short-comings, and how to remedy them, alongside a detailed analysis of current troop and individual behavioural trends

I am currently looking for someone to peer review this article, bearing in mind that in its current form, it is aimed at securing mass appeal through publishing in mainstream media. If you are willing to help me and have authority in the field of mammal (preferably Baboon) ecology, please send me a private message and we can discuss the matter further

1 Like

Maybe Dr Laurel Serieys from the Urban Caracal Project?
Not baboons but the same sort of urban edge conflict. And local.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.