Hello, Forum users! I wanted to thank the iNaturalist community for giving me Trust Level 2. However, when I checked the Discourse Trust Level Requirements, I saw that I did not reach them.
Get to trust level 2 by…
- Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- Casting at least 1 like
- Receiving at least 1 like
- Replying to at least 3 different topics
- Entering at least 20 topics
- Reading at least 100 posts
- Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
This will be my sixteenth topic posted, and I have visited for only seven days. Do denied Forum features requests count toward that number? I just want to make sure that I legitimately earned it. I admit that I became overzealous (I need to use that word more) with using the Forum. Obviously, because of this, it has begun to affect my studies. The iNaturalist Forum Community is a great one, and I wish I found it earlier. I hope I can continue to use the forum and iNaturalist to their fullest potential in the near future.