ReIntroduction? hi

sorry for my hiatus

Uhhhhh welll…

Hi!!!
my name is Grace, but I also go by Void and Gracie.
I’m under 18, and my pronouns are She/they/he
I’m also otherkin, feel free to read my journal post about it.
I am a maladaptive daydreamer, and…
I’m plural!
we are a Quoigenic system of 7, as two new members formed while I was away. my Tulpas do front, but none of them are interested in nature so you won’t be seeing them on here :)

I’m interested in birds, insects, and reptiles, and I like collecting feathers and sketching!

feel free to message me or chat in the comments! :sunflower:

So glad to be back!!!

~Grace :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome back! Your journal post was interesting - it introduced me to some new concepts - I know in the post you say that otherkin is not a religious thing, but you also mention being divinekin - is that grandiosity or identification with fictional divine beings? I’m sorry if my questions come off as ignorant, I’m 20 and although I have heard of otherkin I’m not in the community but would like to learn more. I also like sketching wildlife, (my profile picture is a fly I drew) so you might find a bit of an artistic community here on some of the other threads. You might also like participating on this thread on the forum: https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/neurodiversity-and-inaturalist/17268
I’m not sure if there are other plural people on here but I was able to find people I could relate to as an autistic person, and having a sense of community makes using iNaturalist more fun in my opinion

I’ve heard of some identites that do involve religion, like Angelkin, Demonkin, etc, and I personally identify as a creature that was very powerful, though probably not worshipped

lol Grace has posted many times on that topic: https://forum.inaturalist.org/search?q=brownfam%20topic%3A17268

bro u just called me out-

1 Like

Hi there. We prefer each topic has a specific, nature- or iNat- related theme, so I’m not sure this thread is really in spirit with the intended purpose of the Forum.

7 Likes

I could talk about nature if you’d like?

or i’ll just log off the forum again.
I’ll do that.

Hi Grace, my name is Mariah and I am 15. I like your name its really cute, also do you think the staff would get upset if I made a thread about asking when people think the forum posters/ activity gets active or dies down?

haha, I can tell you exactly when there is higher and lower activity. why are you curious?

edit: not just because I basically live in the forum, but because there is data accessible to mods

2 Likes

Im just wondering since I mainly visit while Im at school. Sometimes they seem really active and sometimes they just feel dead. So I was curious, maybe its since its early or most active people arent in my timezone?

1 Like

we don’t have hour by hour, but my impression is that the forum is more active when the Americans are awake, and relatively quiet on Saturdays. here, have some data:

7 Likes

Omg thats so cool! thanks for the help on my curiosity

4 Likes

Hello, welcome back!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.