Vandalism help pls

yeah some of these, like the sedums, look from the photo like they may have been planted. I am not saying they are and if i marked as such and was messaged by the user that they were not planted, i’d probably remove my tag. If you feel this person is bullying you, definitely email help as others have noted. @tiwane may be able to help also.

There are also non-binary people who prefer you use they/them exclusively :)
(Hey, come check out LGBTQIA+ and iNaturalist!)

1 Like

A few notes:

1. When referring to one specific user, please do not post any identifying information on the forum. We keep reports on flags on the main platform.

2. iNat staff, curators, and other users do want to help you! Staff are extremely busy, but will get back to you when they can. As for curators, there are always a few around and I’ve rarely seen a behavioural flag go over an hour without comment/action.

1 Like

Hi @jf920, since this is an issue with a specific user I’m going to close and unlist this topic. Please reach out to help@inaturalist.org if you’re unable to resolve this issue by talking to the user who is marking observations as “not wild” if/when they are in fact wild. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about this post. Thank you!

2 Likes