You know you're seriously into iNat when

I think this might be a translation issue. Property in American English doesn’t always refer to a specific minimum volume (when being used in conversation not legally) of space and sometimes is casually used to describe a residential space or area when actual ownership isn’t relevant as in: the property. I think @thetorterra is agreeing that staying in and safe is a good idea and that one can find neat things right under our noses.

I am lucky to live in a rural area so going out of doors poses no risk as my neighbors can barely see me let alone catch my germs! Everyone, let’s stay safe and if we want to continue discussing safe protocols check out this fun topic: https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/following-local-restrictions-safely-inatting-during-covid-19/11059 Sorry if I misinterpreted either comment. Just trying to get back to how seriously we’re all into iNat:

like,

you’re scheming how to offer the workshop on iNat that will probably be cancelled for May 2nd into an online live virtual tour of my backyard and recruit someone here to be your tech person…eh? anyone? :grimacing: :laughing:

10 Likes