'About Community Taxa'

I often click What’s This for Community Taxon

What I want to see, is what changes for each obs, as each ID is added. Agreement or disagreement with my ID at what taxon level. Still learning my way thru what fits where, especially when the name changes, again. I may then change my ID to a higher taxon.

I would like to be able to collapse ‘About Community Taxa’
And have that collapse be sticky, unless I ask to see it again.

Or put the actively changing bit above, with the wall of text explanation below the fold.

I only want to see the taxonomy (for that obs with the latest ID) - with 3 votes at this level and 1 at that level.
The general explanations I have read - and do not need to see again.

Both What’s This and About show me exactly the same thing.

There’s no need for RG, but for community taxon to exist, so there should be two ids.

@dianastuder so you want it as a tab like annotanions? I think there’s just so many things goind on on that panel, so there’s no place and that’s hy it’s hidden, why is explanation is there forever I have no idea, there should be an option to not see it again.

1 Like

We are talking at cross purposes. I can, always see the taxonomy.

But first I have to scroll past a screen of text I never want to see again. For every ID on every obs every time I want to see the taxonomy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.