Add a default observation field

Hello everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to add a custom field to a new Observation upload page on all platforms as default field, meaning that if I upload a new observation i will see the custom field on the upload options and I won’t need to look it up on the “Fields” field to add it to the observation.

Thanks, Evgeny.

not exactly sure what you’re asking for, but – are you using the app or the website to upload observations? or both?

hey I’m Using the website and the app to upload. the question is for all platforms,
Let me try to Explain it a Little better.
I want to know if there’s a setting that allows me to set a custom field to an observation upload page, So I won’t have to look it up and add the field manually to the observation when I post it?

1 Like

No, there’s not. The closest thing that might work for you is to make a traditional project and use your desired obs field with that. Then when you add an observation to that project (even on mobile), the field will come up so you can fill it in.

1 Like

Yeah I’d love it if I could tell a couple of fields to pre load (blank) on all my observations. It is a pain to add them each time though not a big deal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.