I was participating in a bioblitz from October 1 to 31, 2021. The observations are automatically uploaded to the bioblitz based on location. However, yesterday many of my observations did not upload to the bioblitz (although others went through fine!). I was using my computer but when some failed, I tried my phone app and it also sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. When I tried to manually add them, I got the message the I cannot directly add them. The observations were legit with photos, dates, and locations.
Here is one example of a research grade observation that did not get into the bioblitz for reasons unknown:
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/99937347 then this observation did and was uploaded at the same time! https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/99937332