Cannot change order of names

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Firefox

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: https://inaturalist.ala.org.au/taxa/537414-Zieria-collina

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Re-ordered common name priority:


Back at taxon page:
Capture2

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

First, I added a common name (hill Zieria)

Step 1: Click manage names

Step 2: Drag common name (hill Zieria) to top

Step 3: Click save changes

Step 4: Review taxon page, common name has not changed

Step 5: That the order has not been changed can be confirmed by clicking Manage Names again

Step 6: Additional check that common name priority has not changed can be seen by clicking Curation/History (https://inaturalist.ala.org.au/taxa/537414/history)

I “fixed” the problem by deleting the “English” name Zieria collina which was listed as a common name. I added a note to the deletion (“This is the botanical name”) but the note was not saved in the history so I’m not sure if there is 2 bugs here