I’m trying to apply fields to subsets of my Observations. I can get as far as selecting the Observations, getting into Batch Edit, and filling out the Field. But when I click Apply Field, nothing happens.
Browser: Chrome Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10
Description of problem:
Here’s a step-by-step way to reproduce the problem:
- I select Edit Observations for my profile:
- I click Search to get to the criteria I need.
- For this example, I want to see for the text “on Erigeron” in the Description. The correct list of Observations is displayed:
- I click Batch Edit, Select All, deselect/uncheck anything not from this year, then click Edit Selected:
- I click Batch Operations to expand the list of things to edit for all the observations.
- I click More Fields to show everything.
- Finally, I can click Add a Field. I select and fill out the Field I want.
- When I click Apply fields, which shows a down-arrow to apply itself to ALL the Observations, nothing happens to any of them.