ChatGPT vs. Madagascar Mantises

So, ChatGPT is more conscious about what it is (a good-mannered bullshit generator), than the people using it. Good.

2 Likes

So I just had a long ‘chat’ with GPT 4.0 and was surprised at how well it did. I asked about racism, social justice, environmentalism, etc. Despite its constant preaching of “it is important to remember that” it relayed facts fairly well. Did you know that Genghis Khan had environmental policies even though he was not exactly a paragon of social justice? GPT 4.0 admits it once you corner it.

It seems GPT 4.0 does well with popular controversial topics. It doesn’t do well with specific scientific questions. If I ask it to describe a specific MONA I still get crap.

John, your original post was indeed hilarious! I enjoyed it.

1 Like

This just confirms the idea that, in these cases, the term “intelligence” is extremely abused. These are just softwares that, despite being powerful, at present, show so many limitations. In this light, some questions arise in the case such softwares will be used to regulate our everyday life.

Thanks Tom, it definitely cracked me up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.