Platform (Android, iOS, Website): website
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Chrome
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:
as one example but I’ve found and fixed many others, such as https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/30129406 which despite all the IDs was showing the community taxon as "Camponotus novaeboracensis* with all 7 disagreeing IDs marked maverick.
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/162081276 is an example of the community taxon appearing, but being wrong.
Screenshots of what you are seeing:
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
Various observations not showing any community taxon, or showing an incorrect one, despite a) there being plenty of identifications, and b) having previously shown a community taxon and in many cases the observation previously being RG. Adding another agreeing ID, or even deleting one and re-adding it, seems to force the community taxon to be “re-computed” and it appears valid.
All the affected observations I’ve noticed are of ants, but that could be a coincidence.