Como pasar observaciones de Natusfera a iNaturalist

Buenas. Empecé a utilizar la aplicación Natusfera, una adaptación de iNaturalist para España, pero después de incluir muchas observaciones vi que estas no aparecían en iNaturalist por lo qe su alcance es mucho menor. Imagino que debe haber algún modo de pasar las observaciones de Natusfera a iNaturalist, ya que utiliza el mismo modelo. Alguien puede ayudarme?. Gracias.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Apologies for responding in English.

I see many observations from you on iNaturalist. Are there specific observations you think are missing?

1 Like

I think you’re referring to the old Natusfera site, correct? It was forked from iNaturalist many years ago, but since then GBIF Spain has joined the iNaturalist network and their site is spain.inaturalist.org. You’re asking to have you observations moved from natusfera.org to spain.inaturalist.org?

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer jwidness,

No, they are recent observations. When I realized that my observations on Natusfera were not available through iNaturalist I finished including new observations there and I started to use iNaturalist. But I got many observations on that app (about 2800 species) that are only available for Natusfera users (very few people compared with iN users) so I would like to transfer (or copy) them.

1 Like

Hello tiwane,

Yes, you are rigth, that is what I would like to do. How must I proceed?.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.