Duplicate images in my observation that weren't there before, only on app

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Android

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): 1.30.4 (597)

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/172030536

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices:

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
On the app all but the first image has a copy. I have looked at this observation several times since uploading and this has not been the case prior. I tried to delete the copies but nothing occurred. I then looked at the website and this is not occuring there.

Step 1: view observation on Android app

Step 2: see duplicate images

Step 3:

Thought y’all should know and looking for solution

Nevermind, logged out and back in and it’s fine.

2 Likes

Common occurrence with the app - sadly. Or, in thumbnails view, the wrong (sometimes duplicate) thumbnails are linked to a given observation. Refreshing the screen one way or another often fixes it - until next time. A long-present bug.

1 Like

Good to know and will take it in stride if it happens again. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like