I need to work through a long list of observations (a few thousand) and add identifications to each one. This is for a research project, and I want to be able to filter only observations that I’ve personally confirmed the identification of.
It’s easy enough to get a list of all the observations. But the work flow for identifying them is a bit tedious, given the speed of the inaturalist website:
- Search for my species, with the appropriate filters set
- Pick the first observation, wait for it to load
- Identify the first observation
- Return to the species list, wait for it to load
- Pick the next observation, wait for it to load
- Return to #3, repeat for each observation
It would be great if I could jump directly from step 3 to step 5, without having to come back out to the full list in between. You can do this when stepping through the observations of a single user. Is it possible to do this now, or would it require a new feature?