First Recorded Observations - how to get my observations to research grade

Sorry about that, I do also check to see if the recommended ID matches the organism itself. As well what I suggested before. Sorry for not mentioning that. I didn’t realize scientist’s IDs weren’t completely reliable. I guess I should have assumed that. Duh.

3 Likes

Try @borisb (Boris Büche).

2 Likes

Just to be clear, most of those images are not mine. I believe I have given the appropriate recognition to the source, which is mainly a Government of Canada (CBIF) website. It is currently down. I do not collect much.
Edit: After this comment, I reviewed the Wiki, and had not included the photo source. I think I have fixed it - I’m not great with coding!

I have exactly the same problem about some Micromoths - larvae.
There are quite few experts in that aria, so many of my uploads still are showed as “need ID”

• even thought I have breeded many of them to Imago ! :wink: … I don´t care.

Sscorpio has the same problem - He pours breeding and observations onto this site here, galore - all states is showed. Breeding and breeding, but noone to verify it all.
That is just the condition in this area :slightly_smiling_face:

On the other hand, I am verifying Moths and Butterflies larvae - 20-30 a´ day, and have been asked to do even more! :wink:
… but wait. I have a life to live parallel to iNat, too - and additionally writing on the second book of larvae - so where should the extra time come from to do more?

Continue - and “be happy” (don´t worry - you are doing a super job, that maybe later will be appreciated) - and it is quite good to hear from all of you, that I never come across dayly, doing a good job, too :+1:

• not for anyone specieal but for the knowledgement of the global nature.

All the best - and “good luck to all” - Kjeld - DK :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.