How to set a project to automatically add members as observers?

Hi i am swarochi.I am the owner of Young Naturalists community project.I have been thinking about how to make my project automatically add all members who join as observers,but i havent been able to figure it out. also this is my first post(or whatever this is called) on iNat forum and i don’t know if i put this in the right category. if this is in the wrong category,please temm me where this should be.

1 Like

Welcome to the fourms and enjoy your stay! You can use the “only add observations from people who have joined this project” feature. I see right now you have every user who has joined using the setting “must be observed by” so you can delete everyone there and turn on "only add observations from people who have joined the project. Yes, I’m pretty sure you posted this in the right topic. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the help :) i really appreciate it.

1 Like

You’ll also want to remove the “must be observed by [specific users]” filters that you currently have set:

(It is an open bug that these user filters do not display in the project info: https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/project-contributions-not-showing-user-restriction-not-shown-on-project-filters/16107)

1 Like

thanks for the help :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.