I would like an iNat hat

one would expect they’d have a hard time IDing to species…

we just have more converting to do, which justifies my purchase of more than one iNat-branded clothing item. mmmm…rationalizing.

P.S. I love the one shirt from this order I’ve gotten so far; the unisex Kelly green is gorgeous.

5 Likes

Was going to order T-Shirts but the colour I want, Heather Green, is unavailable in Large.

Any idea when more will be available?

Also would love a Camoflage option. Preferably in Multicam or similar pattern.

1 Like

The way to go might to be see if they can make a velcro backed iNat patch. Then you could put it on any of the camo -type products you like that have a velcro patch. I wouldn’t mind that for one of my backpacks that has a velcro pad for flags, unit designations, etc. Both have the iNat thing on it and cover the velcro area to protect it from damage.

A non-velcro patch would be nice too.

2 Likes

How’s the sizing on hats? My head measures about 25" around where a hat would go and a lot of one size fits all types are too tight. But some are fine.

2 Likes

I just checked and unfortunately the heather green is still unavailable and I don’t know when it will be. I can check again later this week and update if it is.

Looks like the hat circumference 21.66 - 23.63 inches, so unfortunately too small.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking in Carrie. Will keep an eye on it.

1 Like

My hat seems to fit fine.

7 Likes

Still no Heather Green T-Shirts in L size :cry:

What about Gerald he needs a t-shirt check out some of the designs on this topic
https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/how-did-the-observation-of-gerald-the-muskrat-go-viral-on-inaturalist/7851/42

Is there any chance the phone cases will expand to include iPhone 12, specifically the 12 mini?

1 Like

@julie_sf thanks for asking! The Tough model now has iPhone 12 cases available including the iPhone 12 mini. Last time I’d checked they weren’t available yet.

1 Like

It’s there now, yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! Excellent, I am super psyched. I’ll order and just wait for it to show up if it’s not technically available yet. Thank you!

1 Like

Is there any chance the phone cases will say which makes and models of phones they fit? I can tell by where the camera is located that the ones pictured will not fit mine.

1 Like

@jasonhernandez74 The store listing for each of the two cases has a drop down menu showing all the models available. Mostly iPhones, but the Slim case has a few Samsung Galaxy phones listed.

1 Like

Well, then there isn’t a suitable one for me. Android.

Any news on Heather Green in large size for unisex tshirts? Still unavailable :cry:

This is just a tiny bit ironic about all the iPhone cases. More than once, iNat Help recommended to me not to use an iPhone. The iOS app is underdeveloped yet; and, iNat help staff say the website is not designed for use on a mobile device. :crazy_face:

From our preferred printer sadly, yes. However, I added a new separate products so you can finally order the two heather green styles in large:
https://store.inaturalist.org/collections/mens-style-shirts/products/unisex-jersey-short-sleeve-tee
https://store.inaturalist.org/collections/mens-style-shirts/products/unisex-pocket-color-swiftpod

Hopefully soon we’ll be able to change up the store to offer many, many more products, but if there’s anything in the current store you’ve really had your eye on but been holding off on ordering, do it soon as we can’t promise everything will be exactly the same when we switch.

3 Likes

Thanks Carrie, order placed. :smiley:

1 Like

I purchased adhesive-backed Velcro and attached it to regular patches so that they could be used this way. Most hardware stores carry it.

1 Like