Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Android and Website
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Chrome
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: Website-wide
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
Step 1: Login to iNaturalist
I logged into iNaturalist.ca today and all the pages have defaulted to French. I’ve tried switching the default language back to English and still all observations are loading in French. I tried also clicking the French/English toggle at the top next to the logo and everything is still remaining in French. This is happening both on mobile and on the website.