Include "project member" as a requirement for collections projects?

Hi all,
I was wondering if it’s possible to include “is project member” (or something similar) as a requirement for observations in a collections project, so the collection will only include observations from people who have joined the project. In this case, it’s for a BioBlitz event over a very large area and with hundreds of users (Border BioBlitz 2020), where we would like to distinguish observations made by project members from those made by other iNaturalist users.

If this can’t be done, is there a way to download a list of the project members as a csv file? I’ve been looking, but I can only find the option two download all observers/users.

Thanks very much!

3 Likes

Is this what you’re looking for?

1 Like

The problem with that option is it can only be modified by project admins and the OP said “hundreds of users” so this is a management nightmare.

I don’t think what is requested can currently be achieved more easily though. Ideally it would require a new feature checkbox something like “only from joined users”.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yes, a check box like "only from joined users! is exactly what I’m looking for. Looks like I’ll have to make a request :)

In the meantime, is there a way to download a list of users who have joined the project as a csv or other more manageable formant? So far I’ve only found the page listing all the users.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.