Link on website?

Is there a link to the forum on the website, or is one planned? I use iNaturalist.ca.

I am assuming the old link to Google Groups will be adjusted to link here in a week when the official move-over occurs.

As Charlie said, we’re still setting this up. Planning to alert the community at large and update links next week.

4 Likes

I have never seen a link to the google group. Is this because i open iNat at my home page? Of because I usd iNat.nz? And I am looking forward to a link too.

1 Like

The ‘Feedback’ link at the bottom of the page is what leads to the google group. There’s also one at the first page of the ‘Help’ link.

1 Like

The feedback link on the iNat.nz portal goes to a different google group (specific to iNat.nz), I presume it is the same for other regional iNats’.

Yes, we didn’t want to step on the toes of any administrators of partner sites. It will be up to them to incorporate this footer link or not.

Good feedback, though, I’ve removed the footer instructions from the blog post.

Suggestion - add a link to the Forum under the iNat web page Community menu. That would make it easier to get to the forum when using a tablet (iPad in my case). Otherwise I have to scroll all… the… way… to the bottom.

3 Likes

Also, could we get a link back to https://inaturalist.org/home in the forum header? The usual thing would be to have a small iNat logo in the upper left as a clickable link.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.