Link on website?

Is there a link to the forum on the website, or is one planned? I use iNaturalist.ca.

0 Likes

I am assuming the old link to Google Groups will be adjusted to link here in a week when the official move-over occurs.

0 Likes

As Charlie said, we’re still setting this up. Planning to alert the community at large and update links next week.

4 Likes

I have never seen a link to the google group. Is this because i open iNat at my home page? Of because I usd iNat.nz? And I am looking forward to a link too.

1 Like

The ‘Feedback’ link at the bottom of the page is what leads to the google group. There’s also one at the first page of the ‘Help’ link.

1 Like

The feedback link on the iNat.nz portal goes to a different google group (specific to iNat.nz), I presume it is the same for other regional iNats’.

0 Likes

Yes, we didn’t want to step on the toes of any administrators of partner sites. It will be up to them to incorporate this footer link or not.

0 Likes

Good feedback, though, I’ve removed the footer instructions from the blog post.

0 Likes

Suggestion - add a link to the Forum under the iNat web page Community menu. That would make it easier to get to the forum when using a tablet (iPad in my case). Otherwise I have to scroll all… the… way… to the bottom.

3 Likes

Also, could we get a link back to https://inaturalist.org/home in the forum header? The usual thing would be to have a small iNat logo in the upper left as a clickable link.

4 Likes

Link back to iNaturalist.org from Forum