when I am using batch mode for making checklist entries, I get a few problems, like wrong assignments (because of faulty synonyms), unassigned taxa (genus grafted to “life”) and in addition, I might make mistakes when creating new species. Therefore the question: is there a possibility to compile lists of these faulty items? I tried, but cannot find ways to do it …
(1) all species where the species name (headline) is NOT identical to species name (synonyms list)
(2) all species where genus in name is not the grafted genus
(3) all species grafted to “life” (sometimes, the genus is but the species isn’t…)
(4) all genera where synonym is a species (not a genus)
(5) all genera where synonym is genus name + a single character
if I cannot do this directly as a curator, I would appreciate if someone could do that for me and send me CSV files of the above lists. Note: for my own use, it could be confined to “Lepidoptera” and to Africa-Asia-Europe. Thanks for any hints and help!