Morel Mushroom Toxicity?

Absolutely. That restaurant screwed up big time

1 Like

Oh yeah, who would ever actually believe they even checked what precisely the FDA said on the issue beforehand? If they had looked into it that much, there is no way they would have done it in the first place. As I was saying my impression is that press release only made people much more annoyed at then than if they had just admitted they messed up bad.

They/their insurance company is obviously going to end up paying out a policy limit settlement (I’m not sure how it works with the incidents combining vs being separate incidents under insurance company rules as to the policy limits?). I think they were hoping to get through the summer based on the tourist crowd who wouldn’t know about the incident (the area of town they are in has lots of restaurants that cater mainly to tourists, and they have billboards coming out of the airport), but the problem for them is that google reviews exist and there are like at least 6 other sushi restaurants in town (no I am not exaggerating, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn if it was one of the highest sushi restaurants per capita towns in the country)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.