Nature-inspired memes

So, people just click on cv suggestion, often when they know what object is, because they don’t understand how to use the app.

4 Likes

meme 1

11 Likes

meme 2

This has kinda happened to me once in a forest lodge,but thankfully not in such a place

3 Likes

meme 3

6 Likes

Not your typical emerald moth

19 Likes

Hmmm cool moth.

3 Likes

Lol yes I am!

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/jumpingspiders/comments/w4v7oh/made_these_memes_feel_free_to_steal_not_my_spider/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

More Reddit memes

3 Likes

How to choose the lesser of two weevils:

23 Likes

If I had a dollar for every time I told someone I liked snakes and they said they were terrified of them, I’d be rich enough to…I don’t know what but it’d cost a lot of money. It’s even worse when you have a specific interest in venomous species.

4 Likes

People when a dog is hurt: OMG so sad! People when any other animal is hurt or endangered: … I’m gonna pretend I didn’t see that.

5 Likes

From what I have seen in floral departments, “Tropical Foliage” is an extremely variable plant species.

8 Likes

Feral dogs kill thousands of wild species pero year and posses a real danger to the environment.

3 Likes

Win Jeff Bezos.

1 Like

I’ve seen that millions of times.

they wont even make a attempt to know what the app is all about. Some do for the sake of doing

3 Likes

I just created this one.

7 Likes

29 Likes

I would make the same meme about the new meadowlark…

I would honestly make it about most recent taxon splits. Since no journal would accept a paper that said, “We analyzed this taxonomic group and concluded that it is all correct as it stands,” that means that new species have to be descibed every time, no matter the degree of difference.

2 Likes