Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): NA
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Google Chrome
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/): Description below should duplicate problem.
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
Step 1: Edit Observations
Step 2: Search
Step 3: Adjust “Observed on” (e.g., 3 June 2022 via dropdown menus)
Step 4: Search (Result is the correct Observations list for 3 June 2022)
Step 5: Adjust “Observed on” (e.g., 4 June 2022 via dropdown menu)
Step 6: Search (Incorrect result is Observations for 3 June 2022)
Date doesn’t appear to update search results from previous search. Only way to get it to work is to go completely out of “Edit Observations” and then come back in. Has been happening for weeks, but I didn’t report previously because it was immediately before maintenance that I noticed it (i.e., thought it might get fixed).