Spot the Jumping Spider!

Terravfu fcvqre?
ROT13

1 Like

Yup! I’d never heard of ROT13 before that is super cool lol, but you got it!

It is a

Megachile bee

of some species, I believe

1 Like
Summary

Perched in the top of the tree on the right?

Crepurq va gur gbc bs gur gerr ba gur evtug?
ROT13 (Rotation 13 a simple encryption pattern that predates the internet, shifting each letter over 13 places in the alphabet. I think “rotation” is because they used decoder rings ? It used to be used a lot in early discussion forums.)

1 Like

I think I have, I’ll take a cue from teellbee and use ROT13: Lbh pna frr uvf rlr ba gur yrsg bs gur fgvpx gung’f va gur zvqqyr bs gur cubgb gb gur evtug.

1 Like

Here’s a photo I took today. Try and find the scorpion.

3 Likes

I found it!

1 Like

I saw that and thought that was it too, but couldn’t see any of the rest of it so dismissed it…I think the compression (or iPhone ‘enhancement’?) makes it very difficult to delineate.

1 Like

Yes the hint did help! It took me a minute. what masters of disguise :D

2 Likes

This one’s so hard! So far I feel like there could be some caterpillars, moths, giant stick insects, out-of-focus spiders, like, so many things here! well-done, camo creatures.

1 Like

Stop using ROT13! It confuses me a lot. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

This is impossible.

@teellbee @bvcz @headsoup Hmm, it would help a lot if you guys circle or crop where you believe the iguana is and send me the crop or circled answer in a private message.

You can wrap the image upload like this:

[spoiler]
![image text|width x height|image URL]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Don’t get it.

1 Like

Looks like it didn’t work… I’ve seen someone blur out an image this way before, I thought it was the format, sorry!

1 Like

Oh, ok, don’t worry.

1 Like

If you tap the image, it gets clearer. It’s wedges between two of the many rocks.

1 Like

Yes, I found it!

1 Like

I just can’t. :confounded:

It’s near the center of the image.

1 Like