Taxon incorrectly listed as NT, but when clicked listed as LC

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Chrome

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/98281637

Screenshot 2021-11-29 at 22.13.05

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: Visit the page of a specific observation of the species Pelargonium triste. The general taxon page is labelled correctly
Step 2: The proposed CITES listing symbol displays its status as NT, when it should be LC, but when clicked it declares its status to be LC. The location is also obscured because of this glitch, marking it down as NT

Is it one of those cases where South African status doesn’t override global one?

In the threat status entry for this taxon the equivalent IUCN status to SANBI’s LC is listed as NT (Near Threatened). I suspect somebody misread NT as meaning Not Threatened. It is also obscured, although if LC then I’m not sure why. It isn’t obscured because of the NT setting.

I flagged the taxon, which is the appropriate procedure. It isn’t a bug …
Flag for Taxon: Pelargonium triste (Night-scented Pelargonium) · iNaturalist

Closing this topic to focus discussion on the iNat taxon flag linked above.