Utilisation de " SEEK"

Bonjour à tous

je viens d 'installer SEEK j’ai fait quelques essais dans mon jardin parfois l’application trouve instantanément parfois elle ne trouve pas me donne juste une famille eventuelle, est ce l’application qui marche mal ou est ce me s paramétrages qui ne sont pas optimum !! parfois aussi l’application me dit que je dois être connectée pour plus de renseignements alors que je suis connectée merci de m’aider sur cette utilisation technique

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Some things that help are: frame the organism in the center so it knows what to focus on, get as close as possible, try different angles (from above, the side, below). If that doesn’t work, or even if it does, I recommend also posting your observations to iNaturalist so that the community can help out. The “computer vision” is definitely not perfect (as you have seen!) and having people help with identification will usually get you an answer.

I am not familiar with this issue. You might want to file a bug in the Bug Reports section. However, I am just another user like you, not a staff person with iNat. :) Possibly they are already aware of the issue and working on a fix!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.