Why was this reply by questagame flagged?

Are you talking about the “contact us” - that doesn’t seem to work? It just goes back to home page. Or am I missing something?

It works for me. What browser are you using?

P.S. I used the “contact us” button. Contact at the bottom of the screen just goes back to the same page.

3 Likes

Ah - got it! Thanks for that! I’ve submitted the request.

2 Likes

Regardless of whether Questagame is approved as a platform usable in future CNCs, Questagame’s involvement is dependent entirely on convincing a city to use them instead of iNat or others, given that CNC participants are the ‘cities’ (represented by its citizens) themselves, not the platforms.

1 Like

I see. But we’re already in lots of cities and have been for some time. Could the residents of these cities use either platform? Would they have to choose?

One platform per city

This conversation is getting quite off topic, folks, it’s supposed to be about a moderation action here on the forum. And as noted before, CNC is not organized by iNaturalist, so it should be a conversation between the CNC organizers and QG and shouldn’t take place on the iNaturalist forum.

I feel like the original question has been answered and discussed, so I’m going to close this topic.

6 Likes