A switch to turn Taxon image mosaic ON/OFF regardless of # of photos or taxon level.

Platform(s), such as mobile, website, API, other: website?

URLs (aka web addresses) of any pages, if relevant: none

Description of need:
Turn the mosaic of images for taxon pages for species level too (see below)

Feature request details:
The mosaic of images for a taxon when 8+ images are selected is not turned on for species level taxa. It would be interesting to have an option (for Curators only?) where we can turn the mosaic ON/OFF when needed.

One example: Mycotretus genus shows the mosaic now that I added more pics for it. But for a species that is highly variable, such as Mycotretus ornatus, this mosaic effect is not reproduced no matter how many pictures I add there. Only the default/first picture is shown.

A more fair representation on those mosaic images would be great too. Say you have a Family with 8+ sub families or tribes. If there are members of each one of them selected as taxon page images, then one of them from each sub-group would appear on the mosaic, regardless of the order people put them in there. (I know this can be achieved manually, but maybe an automatic organization would produce better results).

Along the same lines, if a taxon group contains 5, 4 or less members, the mosaic effect (2x2 or even 3x3 with blanks) could also be manually triggered here to show this small variation in a smaller scale