Achievements won't open in seek app shows white screen

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): IOS

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

as noted in the text in the bug report template, the more you include in a bug report, the more folks will be able to help you.

offering nothing in a bug report other than 6 words in the title of the thread probably isn’t enough to allow anyone to do anything useful.

2 Likes

What else is there to say? I open up the app, press achievements, and a white screen shows. This prevents me to see my achievements.

For example, what app version are you using? Is the page completely white or do some app features or iOS features display (screenshot would help)? Are you able to go back or does the app freeze? etc

4 Likes